- Genesis 32:3-33:17
- Matthew 5:21-26
- Matthew 18:21-22
- Matthew 26:36-46
- Romans 14:10-13
- 1 John 4
- Genesis 33:18-35:8
- Matthew 5:38-48
- Colossians 3:2-8
- Ephesians 6:10-20
- Genesis 35:9-36:43
- Matthew 5:27-30
- Matthew 16:13-19
- Matthew 28:18-20
- 1 Corinthians 5:1-2
Videos Related to Parsha Vayishlach
- Hidden and Fake Love in Proverbs 27:5-6 – Hidden love refers to affection that doesn’t lead to any good deeds. A rebuke might not be nice, but it might be helpful. Good wishes with no action are worthless, like faith without works. A friend may hurt you when it is necessary in order to help you. Beware of people who encourage you down a destructive path. They are your enemies, whatever they might believe.
- Proverbs 5 and the Fires of Youth – One of the secrets to a long and happy life without regrets is learning to be the master of your passions and not allowing them to master you.
- Don’t Let Your Dark Side Speak for You – Everyone has a dark side. A wise man thinks before he lets it out, but the wicked let their evil inclinations control their words and deeds.
- Think Before You Retort! Proverbs 18:2 – It’s easy to throw back a retort on social media, but it’s not so easy to understand what the other person is actually saying before you start typing.
- Ensuring Your Legacy by Honoring Your Parents – There is a recurring theme in Scripture of first born sons being replaced by their younger brothers because they did not honor their parents. You can protect your legacy by ensuring the legacy of your parents.
- What Is the Gospel of God in Romans 1:1? – Paul said that he was commissioned to preach the Gospel of God, but what exactly is the “Gospel”? Don’t just assume you know what it means. Verse 2 points us in the right direction: It was promised beforehand through the Prophets of the Old Testament.
- Joshua 10: The Amorite Alliance Against Gibeon – The enemies of God have no real friends, even among themselves. Any hint of repentance, and they will turn on you like cannibals.
Everything that Yeshua (aka Jesus) & the Apostles taught
Come with me as I draw out the connections that are so often missed