- Exodus 1:1-2:25
- Matthew 2:1-18
- Luke 2:41-52
- Acts 5:25-33
- Acts 7:17-29
- Acts 8:3-8
- Romans 13:1-7
- Exodus 3:1-4:13
- Matthew 2:19-23
- Mark 16:14-20
- Luke 11:14-23
- Acts 7:30-34
- 1 Peter 2:15-21
- Exodus 4:14-6:1
- Matthew 11:27-30
- Matthew 23:29-39
- Romans 8:12-30
Videos Related to Parsha Sh’mot
- When Is It OK to Lie? – There are times when it is OK to lie, according to the Bible, but those times are rare exceptions. Honesty is almost always better! Proverbs 1:10-19
- The Man of Violence – Proverbs 3:31-32. God hates the man of violence, but what makes a man “of violence”?
- YHWH Tsevaot in Joshua 5:13-15 – Was it an angel that appeared to Joshua in Joshua 5 or was it God himself?
- Proverbs 22:1 and Choosing a Good Name – A “good name” doesn’t have anything to do with what’s printed on your birth certificate. You can choose a good name by behaving in ways that enhance your reputation as a representative of YHVH, and thereby honoring HIS name too.
- Tyrants, the People, and God in Proverbs 14:28 – Even the worst tyrants have to provide for a majority of their people or they will be deposed. The Technomafia wants to sidestep this principle by imposing total control of thought and speech over all people on earth, turning every human being into a slave with no will or liberties that the Technomafiosos don’t allow. How can we fight this? First by trusting in God. Second by openly proclaiming Truth no matter what.
- Proverbs 26:13-16 and the Causes and Solutions to Laziness – The causes of laziness have solutions or at least tools to help manage them. The solution to most laziness is to identify and address the root causes and then adjust your expectations of the world through experience and faith in your Creator’s plan.
- Matthew 9:32-33 and the Demon-Possessed Mute – Is all sickness caused by demons or just some? What about mental illness and neurological disorders? Some people teach that all (or most) sickness is caused by your sin or by demons, but the Bible doesn’t support that idea. Although sin and demons do cause some illness, most is just a malfunction of hardware or software or both. Fortunately, scripture also has some advice about minimizing illness in your life, no matter what the cause might be.
- Jesus Will Open Your Eyes if You Let Him – Matthew 20:29-34 – When the crowd on the road from Jericho tried to quiet the two blind men who begged Yeshua to open their eyes, they demonstrated that they were even more blind themselves. Yeshua will open your eyes if you let him, but he will also let you hold onto your blindness despite your pleas if you refuse to see what he shows you.
- Is Hosea 11:1 about Jesus or Israel? – In Matthew 2:15, Matthew quotes Hosea 11:1, “out of Egypt I called my son.” The original text was a prophecy about the people of Israel, but he attributes it to Jesus, aka Yeshua. Once you understand the nature of Biblical prophecy, you can see why Matthew’s application of Hosea was legitimate and perfectly aligned with how prophecy works throughout the Old Testament.
- The Revelation of the Wicked in Matthew 23:13-39 – God allows the righteous to be persecuted for to refine them and to reveal the hearts of the wicked. Don’t be afraid of persecution. Don’t seek it out, but welcome it when it comes, because it means that God is refining you and preparing to judge the wicked.
Everything that Yeshua (aka Jesus) & the Apostles taught
Come with me as I draw out the connections that are so often missed