Jay’s Plan for Winning the “War on Terror”
- Forget about Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. They have nothing to do with our national security. The invasion(s) was stupid, and continuing a stupid course is just adding stupid to stupid. Define a clear objective, achieve it, and bring the troops home. The End.
- Homeschool. Focus on faith, literacy, math, and science. Music and art are nice too, but they shouldn’t be the educational focus for most people.
- Stay close to home. Don’t move to the other side of the country after graduation from school, but stay close to your extended family. Strong families make a strong nation.
- Have babies. Lots and lots of babies. The race goes not to the swift but to the most prolific breeders. Seriously.
- Back off on the meds. God created the world for our use, but medications shouldn’t be for everyday use except in extraordinary circumstances. Moderation in all things. You will be smarter and healthier. Your kids will be smarter and healthier. They will be less tempted to shoot people.
- Men be men, and women be women. Men, cover your wives and families and teach your sons to do the same. Women, get under that cover and teach your daughters to do the same. Believe it or not, we will all be happier.
- Keep God’s Law. In return, he promises big families, good health, secure borders, military victory, productive land. Really, what else do we need?
The sign-up form below is for the main American Torah distribution list only. If you subscribe to the Common Sense Bible Study series, you will also be subscribed to this list, so you don't need to do both.
Do you ever wonder why churches don't teach what the Bible actually says?
We call ourselves Christians, so why don't we live as Christ lived?
Subscribe now and get a FREE copy of Prayers of John and Abigail Adams, a short collection of private and public prayers written by John and Abigail!